We consult you at all stages of the logo design process
- We will take any ideas you have and information about your business and competitors as a starting point. We like to get as much information about what you and and who you are. If you don’t know what you want thats fine too.
- Mood boards will be created based on research into competitors and suitable styles.
- After feedback from the client we will move on to logo design ideas for you.
- Following more consulation and a choice selected we will create the final logo design as a vector and provide the result for web and print in formats such as PDF, SVG, JPEG & PNG. Other formats on request. .
- Logos can be applied to letterheads, brochures and other print material. See more
We can take your logo and add it to your website, and design stationery and promotional materials. We can arrange printing and delivery for flyers, banners, posters and more.
Save time and hassle by getting all your branding and design in one place
Logo created for Longfield Hall and based on history gas light moulding.
Versions created with venue name and motto to work on white and blue backgrounds.
Logo applied to stationery, letterheads, compliment slips and business cards.
Logo integrated into the website.